ABOUT DR. BIER
Dr. Jeremy Bier, DPM, FACFAS has the credentials you would expect of a distinguished and accomplished podiatric physician and surgeon. Dr. Bier is the Director of Podiatry at Stamford Hospital; has authored and published several articles in the preeminent Journal of American Podiatric Medicine; and possesses the qualities you would appreciate and welcome in an intelligent, compassionate, young physician. He has been named a “Top Doc” by Connecticut Magazine in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
As a podiatrist, Dr. Bier is well known and respected among his patients and peers for his achievements, skills and caring both as a surgeon and physician; constantly maintaining and keeping current on the latest in medical knowledge and advancements in his profession and the field of medicine.
In Dr. Bier’s private practice, Preferred Footcare, he takes time with his patients and makes certain that they are fully informed about their condition. He is accessible and approachable, and his patients take great comfort in the emphasis placed on their individual needs and the Doctor’s conservative approach to patient care.
Credentials and Certifications
- Director of Podiatry at Stamford Hospital since 2012
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons**
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgeons
- Board Certified Wound Care Specialist
- Certified in Pedorthics (creation of orthotics, braces and shoes)
- New York College of Podiatry 1997
- Syracuse University BS, 1993
**the premier podiatric surgical association in the world
Saint Clare’s Hospital and Health Center,
New York, NY
New York College of Podiatry, New York, NY DPM, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY B.S., Nutrition Science
Deans List, Syracuse University
Dr. Bier spends his leisure time with his family – his wife and three sons. He enjoys attending sports events with them, playing golf and squash, and skiing.